Saturday, October 6, 2007

How Adorable a Deaf Dog Can be!

CLICK ON MY PICTURES TO ENLARGE AND SEE ME BETTER!

I hate cold weather, including snow, even if I got this warm fleece coat!

Waiting for mommy to put away her camera so I can go under the blanket and snuggle!

There's a liabliity to playing with another dog 5 times bigger than you. Look at my arm!

Mommy spoiled me with a lot of toys!

A Princess, I am!

I am in my pajamas by the fireplace to keep me warm in a freezing weather. So cozy!

Don't I look like a Cruella but sweeter? A lot sweeter, really, because Cruella would perfectly describe those on the Board of Governors of Dalmatian Club of America, for ordering everyone to have deaf dalmatian pup or dog in their custody killed!

Coming up of me with my brother, Murray, when he joined the family. Neither one of us have backed down and given up our alpha status!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Awwwwww, too adorable!